Looking into Kratom extract? Especially when purchasing it in bulk, it’s extremely important that you find the right online retailer. You always want to ensure that the supply fits your customer demand, and that you always have the most popular raw botanicals ready to ship out as quickly as possible. Clearly, you don’t want to risk your customers looking elsewhere to buy their favorite strains if they aren’t in stock. Mitra Science offers a wide variety of Kratom products at competitive products. Plus, when you’re buying Kratom extract in bulk, you’ll see the savings right away!
Find our extracts offers below.
What is Kratom extract and how is it made?
Kratom extract is a concentrated byproduct of Kratom. The same initial process of production of Kratom powder applies: first, the freshest leaves are identified and handpicked by our field team. Then those leaves, once they are cleaned and the stems and debris are removed, are dried, crushed and ground in our leading laboratory facility. At this point, there are a few extra steps undertaken to create Kratom extract. The powder is mixed with fresh water and boiled until the water evaporates and the mixture reduces to a thick and alkaloid-dense material. You now have Kratom extract in its base form. This extract can be shaped into anything such as resin, liquid tincture or oil for further use.
This extract embodies far more alkaloids than regular Kratom leaves and powder. The goal of the extraction process is to keep the alkaloid content (mitragynine, 7-hydroxymitragynine and mitraphylline) as high as possible, in as little base material as possible. Numerous other alkaloids are present as well, but these three are the most important. An extract which boasts a maximum number of alkaloids is referred to as “Full Spectrum Kratom” or “Full Kratom Tincture.”
Why You Should Buy Kratom Extract
Kratom extract is extremely popular with consumers who are serious about accessing Kratom on a frequent basis. These customers are typically very creative, and they find multiple ways to bring Kratom extract into their everyday lifestyle.
So, what are a few reasons why you should buy Kratom extract?
- Long-lasting – Extract means a customer’s stash of Kratom can go another mile. Given that Kratom extract is much more powerful than other Kratom products, it stands to reason that less is more. An easy way to think of it is as purchasing a cleaning product that is concentrated. When using concentrated window or floor cleaner you’ll only need to use a portion of what you might normally use in its non-concentrated form. The same logic applies to Kratom extract vs. regular formulations.
- Enhancing – Many of your customers will also be looking for an enhanced experience. Rather than having to use more of another Kratom product, extracts will provide a fuller effect. When a Kratom extract is being made, the high alkaloid content adds to the potency.
- Versatile – Your customers can choose whether they seek enhancement on certain days, or whether they want to process less of the extract on a more frequent basis to create similar effects to lower-potency Kratom products. What’s important to keep in mind is that using a Kratom extract can add more versatility than any other product. Isn’t that what everyone is after these days?
- Economical – The bottom line is that purchasing Kratom liquid extract is an economical choice for both you and your customers. Some users may access an extra boost with a Kratom extract from time to time, but generally, they will use less of the product than any other. Continued savings almost always lead to repeat orders!
Purchasing Kratom Extract
When it comes to purchasing extracts, the most important thing to be aware of is that Kratom liquid extract in its concentrated form is, as noted above, going to be more potent than any powder, crushed leaves or other Kratom product. More leaves go into the making of Kratom extract. So, when you are deciding which to purchase, be aware that our extract products are typically notated as being 2X, 5X or even higher the potency of regular Kratom. This will make your decision-making even simpler.
Now that you have learned more about Kratom extracts, you are better equipped to make educated buying decisions for your business. Obviously, ordering from Mitra Science as your reputable online supplier offers a wealth of benefits. As we keep a comprehensive catalog of Kratom products on hand at all times, you in turn need not worry that you may not always have plenty of product available in your store. Your customers will never need to seek out another site to order their favorite Kratom product because you are out of stock, through no fault of your own (other than choosing a lesser-quality wholesale supplier with a limited and/or inconsistent selection). Additionally, you won’t have to place several smaller orders, which will be more expensive both in terms of shipping and for the price of the products themselves.
Perhaps most importantly, you’ll have the quality guarantee that comes along with Mitra Science’s vigorous laboratory testing, which will ensure that your customers are receiving the best all-natural products on the market. And finally, our expert customer service team is always on hand to assist you with any questions about your orders.
To surmise, as with all Mitra Science products, our bulk Kratom extract comes with:
- Bulk savings
- Fast, free shipping
- Rigorous, state-of-the-art laboratory testing
- Cutting-edge research and information
- Superior customer service
- Quality Guarantee
Sound like a plan? Browse our offers below and place your first order of Kratom extracts, so you can immediately begin to see the advantages of buying wholesale with us.
Mitragyna is a genus of trees in the Rubiaceae family. Members of this genus contain alkaloids that have tremendous research potential. Species of this genus include Mitragyna ciliata, Mitragyna ledermannii, Mitragyna parvifolia, Mitragyna speciosa, Mitragyna stipulosa, Mitragyna javanica and Mitragyna hirsuta. The Rubiaceae is the forth largest family of flowering plants by number of species, and fifth largest by number of genera.